Advertising with AUSIT
AUSIT offers a range of opportunities for you to advertise your products and services. The following advertising prices apply from 1 October 2015 and are subject to change. Please note that not all services may be available at this time.
e-Flashes are electronic message sent to our mailing list. Please contact the Executive Office by email
to create an account with us if you would like to advertise through AUSIT.
- Affiliates receive 4 free e-flashes per year and pay $100+GST each for subsequent e-flash
- Other Universities and TAFE colleges: $200+GST per e-flash
- Private Providers (subject to prior approval by National Council): $300+GST per e-flash
Advertisements can be placed on selected pages on our website. Please contact our Administrator by email
for more information.
- Exclusive banner ad on our interpreter directory: A$1,000+GST per calendar year.
- Affiliates: unlimited** free entries (self managed)
- Other Universities* and TAFE colleges*: $50+GST per entry
- Private Providers* (approved by NC): $100+GST per entry
- Annual subscription* for unlimited** entries (self managed): $500+GST
* Providers are subject to approval by the AUSIT National Council and must meet quality criteria.
** unlimited as defined in the TICPD Terms and Conditions
In Touch Magazine
Please contact In Touch by email
for further information and to place your advertisement. Terms, conditions and publishing standards may apply. Past issues of our magazine can be downloaded from our In Touch home page
- Affiliates receive 1 free full page advertisement per year and receive a 15% discount of the standard advertising fees for any subsequent advertisements
- Other Universities and TAFE colleges receive a 15% discount of the standard advertising fees
Standard In Touch Advertising Fees:
|Full page (A4)
|Back page (A4)
|Half page (approx.195 mm wide x 140 mm high)
|Quarter page (approx. 97 mm wide x 140 mm high)
|Classified advertisements (per single issue)
$5+GST per line of column space (5 cm wide, 10 point font)
currently not being offered