Discover amazing facts about the human body and unravel the mysteries of our Latin-based medical language in our Medical Terminology course.
Of course, medical terminology is an essential foundation for any healthcare course, and can set you up for a career in the industry. This course would suit you if you:
- work in a healthcare field
- are pursuing a career in health administration
- want a head start on your medical study
- just want to expand your knowledge.
You’ll gain the skills and knowledge you need to interpret and apply medical terminology in the healthcare environment, including:
- word building—understanding stem words, prefixes and suffixes
- body systems
- common accepted abbreviations
- using medical terminology in both verbal and written communication.
This online learning module will take about 60 hours of your time. You can study at your own pace - whenever and wherever it’s convenient.
The course costs $150, and includes both online resources and access to trainers for support. (Note: participants will require internet access).
For registration and more information, please visit https://www.matereducation.qld.edu.au/Qualifications/Medical-Terminology
Please be advised that this webinar is organised and managed by Mater Education. Registration will be closed on 31 Dec 2018. Certificates will be issued by Mater Education upon completion of this online course.
A total of 40 Points are being allocated for this event.
Points: 20 points | Logbook Section: 1.3
Points: 20 points | Logbook Section: 1.5