0487 357 132
Translator since 2011
Community Interpreter since 2013
Interpreter Trainer since 2014
Conference Interpreter since 2017
• Conference interpreter for Bloomberg Philanthropies/Melbourne University public health conference – 4 days, Dec 2018
• Conference interpreter for the IMARC International Mining and Resources Conference, 1 day, Nov, 2018
• Workshop interpreter (chuchotage) for Mental Health workshop, BHP – 4 days, Oct 2018
• Interpreter for Parliamentary Delegation from Chile – 2 days, Oct 2018
• Interpreter for civil engineering project, interpreting for specialist operators from Spain – 10 days, Aug, 2018
• Remote conference interpreter for in-company webinar on mining waste, April, 2018
• Conference interpreter for RMIT urban planning conference – 2 days, Nov, 2017
• Conference interpreter for BHP HSEC Awards conference and award ceremony – 3 days, Aug, 2017
• Interpreter for Magistrates Court, County Court, Supreme Court, Children’s Court, VCAT and Fair Work Commission regularly
Terminology Management Software
MS Office Suite
2013 - Masters of Social Science (Translation and Interpreting Studies) - RMIT University.
2008 - Graduate Certificate in TESOL, Holmesglen Institute.
2004 - Bachelor of Arts in Spanish and Japanese, Monash University
International development, public health, education, mining, agriculture, urban planning, mental health, tourism, NAATI certified documents, medical and legal interpreting, interpreting for business meetings
I am an experienced NAATI Certified Spanish – English interpreter, translator and T&I trainer with very strong attention to detail and excellent communication and research skills - as well as a deep passion for my job. I regularly work in the mining, medical and legal specialist fields. I am hardworking, punctual, responsible and organised, and I work well under pressure. I’m currently available for short- and long-term translation and interpreting projects and interpreter training facilitation.